[Lab] Open Question: Dumbest Thing You've Done While Making

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Wed Jun 26 12:21:08 EDT 2013

On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 11:53:52AM -0400, James Allanson wrote:
> Multiple Ultimaker burns, from my own Ultimaker as well as the first
> Artengine Ultimaker.  Usually doing something stupid like cleaning the bed
> while the machine is moving the heated head around.  I don't think I've
> learned my lesson on that one as I've made the same mistake many times.
>  But I have been conditioned now to yank my hands out of the machine when I
> hear the stepper motor(s) engage.
>
> I did learn I have an extremely foul mouth when I burn myself though. :D

Heh, I do tend to have a much more foul mouth with inanimate objects
when I think nobody else can hear me.  ;-)    It usualy comes from bikes
or parts thereof not staying where they were put, falling on me when
trying to get at something else in storage in our overcrowded garage...

	slainte mhath, RGB