[Lab] Laser Update

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Sun Jun 2 21:36:38 EDT 2013

For my laser I just took a pipe, a blower Michael Grant gave me and I made
an acrylic plate to mount in the nearest window. I can take it on and off
the window in a few seconds whenever I want.

I'm not sure what's involved with the lab laser since I don't know where
it's being installed. I've not seen a picture or a location.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com | Aviation rubber-power.com | Software Since '88
siteware.com | Contact: darcy at siteware.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment |
Canada N 45° 25'03.1" W 75° 42'21.4"