[Lab] ABOUT THIS MAILING-LIST

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Sun Jun 2 15:20:27 EDT 2013

You should note that registrations to this mailing-list are to be done
through this form :

You just enter your email address, your name, you press "Subscribe", and
you reply to the confirmation email that you receive a few minutes later.

This should be a normal condition for posting, and normally, people on
email-based forums understand this, but it seems that people trying to
post on lab at artengine.ca are most oblivious to that rule. On top of that,
I've written to several of the unregistered posters to tell them that they
should register, but in most cases I get no reaction (no reply, no
subscription).

Now I will approve several mails that were posted in the last ten (or
more) days by unregistered people, but I wish that those who want to post
would just register as soon as possible. Normal email forums work by
registration, and I don't think that there is any good reason for making
lab at artengine.ca an exception. Thank you.