[Lab] AC adapter question

Britta Evans-Fenton technical at artengine.ca
Thu Jul 11 19:59:35 EDT 2013

I'll check it out tonight or tomorrow morning, when I'm with my artwork
again to be sure, but I think it might be even more than the 9 amps Michael
suggests.

How important do you think the other resistors would be. It would be a huge
undertaking to re-do this piece.

Here is the work here:
http://brittaevansfenton.com/System_Failure.html

Britta