[Lab] Dinky Motor

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Sun Jul 7 12:08:24 EDT 2013

Thanks to those who came out we sure had a lot of fun making the Dinky
Motor on Friday. I've made a whole bunch of changes to the design that I'm
testing right now including some extra parts so the motor can drive a *little
car*. Perhaps we can have a race.

*Let's have the next motor build this Friday at 6?* Perhaps we can have the
RSVP for Wednesday noon since I'm booked Thursday and Friday during the day.

--
Darcy Whyte

Art+ inventorArtist.com | Aviation rubber-power.com | Contact:
darcy at siteware.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment | Canada N 45° 25'03.1" W
75° 42'21.4"