[Lab] Dinky Motor

Dave Hunt dave at huntgang.com
Thu Jul 4 21:19:38 EDT 2013

I could probably do it any time tomorrow night or this weekend. I'm not sure what every one else has for availability. I think it would be nice if we could all do it at the same time (or at least the majority...). I find my kids feed off of other kids but teens to get bored of a project of they go at it alone...

Dave

Sent from Samsung Mobile