[Lab] Dinky Motor

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Thu Jul 4 15:36:56 EDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 04, 2013 at 03:00:04PM -0400, Darcy Whyte wrote:
> As was seen at ModLab last night am making up a motor kit to help teach
> kids about electricity, magnets and motors and other miracles.

I've had that blog page on an open browser tab for about a month now...

> I am about to make a batch of them for testing. Who wants to try and make
> one? It will come with instructions. :) I don't know what age range they
> will fit into yet...

Yup, I'd love to test your kit with a 10 and a 7 year old.

> Darcy Whyte

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!