[Lab] RIP Reset any surplus electronics stores around?

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Sun Jan 20 20:54:22 EST 2013

On Sat, Jan 19, 2013 at 11:34:06AM -0500, Peter Sjoberg wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-01-16 at 12:04 -0500, John Nicol wrote:
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > There used to be a surplus/recycled electronics store south of the
> > Wellington/Richmond road area.  I discovered it one day a long while ago
> > then went back and it had closed down.  Did this just move, or completely
> > close down?   Are there any surplus electronics stores around anywhere in
> > the Ottawa/Gatineau area?
>
> Not OGA but it's not that far to Montreal and if you happen to go there
> you can go to http://addison-electronique.com/

If you are casting a net as wide as Montreal, there's also:
	http://www.abra-electronics.com/
	http://www.maddison.ca/

This list is also worth reposting, thought it is doubtless out of date...

	http://www.ottawaelectronicsclub.org/nasuppliers.html

> Besides what's on the website they also have lots of surplus stuff that
> I like to check out.
>
> /ps
>
> > John

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!