[Lab] Looking for a knob

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Mon Jan 14 22:03:23 EST 2013

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 09:32:58PM -0500, Bruce Harding wrote:
> Looking  for a knob for a potentiometer, is there a place in ottawa that would
> have a some?

Active Electronics on the east side of Merivale between Baseline and Clyde is
one.  The other that comes to mind is Gervais Electronics on Industrial.

I've never been, but Reset Electronics on Baxter I've heard good things.

> Bruce Harding

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!