[Lab] Fwd: Arduino Due

Chris de Groot cdegroot at adobe.com
Tue Feb 5 15:06:19 EST 2013

FYI, I have been playing with these guys which have wired Ethernet on an Arduino setup(GETs and http service trials mostly).

http://www.dfrobot.com/wiki/index.php/X-Board_V2_(SKU:DFR0162)

I got then from Robotshop (not sure they still have them). I think they were about $28. They work fine, run a very hot (wiz5100 do that it seems, so hard to put it in a box), had a different arduino firmware on then they said, and also needs a separate USB FTDI card. But seems fine. I do not have them running all the time though, so not really sure as to their stability.

C.