[Lab] Fwd: Arduino Due

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Tue Feb 5 13:00:07 EST 2013

On Tue, Feb 05, 2013 at 12:29:25PM -0500, Michael Grant wrote:
> I got a Due clone via eBay, this one:
> http://www.elechouse.com/elechouse/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=72_73&products_id=2212&zenid=v2p46h9ec9785r5n01r5msvms2
>
> It was delivered yesterday but I haven't any specific plans until I test a
> few things.
> Namely power consumption and sleep modes for a battery powered project...

I recently picked up two Teensy 3.0 as a result of supporting their kickstarter
campaign:

	http://www.pjrc.com/store/teensy3.html

I plan to use it to replace 3 arduino in my smart panel project:
	http://tricolour.ca/smart_panel.html

They are half the price and have Arduino IDE support.

> Michael
>
> On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Bruce Harding <
> bruce.harding at faintfuzzies.ca> wrote:
>
> > Is anyone in the group using the Arduino Due or are you preferring to use a
> > Rasberry Pi. If you had the choice and you choose one over the other what
> > was
> > your reasons?
> >
> > Bruce Harding

	slainte mhath, RGB

--
Richard Guy Briggs               --  ~\    -- ~\            <hpv.tricolour.net>
<www.TriColour.net>                --  \___   o \@       @       Ride yer bike!