[Lab] Paper Planes and Walkalong Gliders

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Thu Dec 26 15:16:28 EST 2013

Not sure if there is any interest this group for Paper Planes and
Walkalongs...

I'm going to do a series of meetups for these.

Here's a cool video about Phil R. who managed to glide a dead butterfly.
Pretty unusual... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXLhMS8aZwo

I've posted the first event here:
http://inventorartist.com/you-cant-be-cool-unless-you-can-make-these-paper-planes/

There is a pretty good chance Phil will be out for this one or the next
one.

Anyway, we're also looking for some bigger venues to do stuff on Jan 9th.
We want to run some experiments and have some fun. If you know of a larger
venue that would work please let me know.

All are welcome by the way so don't be afraid to ping me if you're
interested in this sort of thing...

Darcy