[Lab] Voxel factory filament change?

greg atcheson greg.atcheson at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 15:47:20 EST 2013

Anyone else use Voxel Factory to supply PLA filament for reprap printers?

I ask because my most recent purchases from them seem to be from a
different supplier, and the "glowing green" in particular is very
different. Much chalkier white color, worst of all i can't get it to print
right! I have tried all the usual things when i have first layer problems
but it still comes out like icing and doesn't want to stick to fresh clean
blue tape on a level cold bed.

Anyone else have issues or suggestions? Mostly wondering if anyone else
noticed the quality change and had to adapt.

Thanks!