[Lab] wifi / internet, downtown Ottawa?

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Mon Aug 19 10:47:30 EDT 2013

Just a thought... The Ottawa public library blocks things like port 22 and
stuff. Not sure if you're using it but I use it all the time so sometimes
at the Library I have to wait...

I once ran a port scan to see what was on their network and my account got
blocked. It's an automatic thing and seems to only last a short while. :)

--
Darcy Whyte
Twitter: https://twitter.com/inventor_Artist

Art+ inventorArtist.com | Aviation rubber-power.com | Software Since '88
siteware.com | Contact: darcy at siteware.com | 613-563-3634 by appointment |
Canada N 45° 25'03.1" W 75° 42'21.4"