[Lab] Hello all!

dave dave at huntgang.com
Thu Aug 15 11:08:21 EDT 2013

It sounds like you will absolutely fit in, so don't worry about that!

The evenings are very informal, they mostly consist of people forming small groups around the room discussing various topics ranging from electronics to 3D printing to art projects.

Some individuals bring their projects to work on, although I personally find I need a bit more focus to work.  That said, I do bring in the occasional project as show and tell or to ask for help if I am stuck on it.

I can almost guarantee a bunch of interest if you bring in your computer!

As for tools,  there is an oscilloscope, soldering station and a bunch of hand tools. We also have a laser cutter and a couple of 3D printers for member use.

Certainly stop by when you are free. Possibly next week.

Dave