[Lab] Laser Update!

Britta Evans-Fenton technical at artengine.ca
Tue Apr 30 11:38:22 EDT 2013

Hi everyone!

I have good news and bad news.

First the Good News:
The laser is back up and running, everything seems to be working very well!

Second the Bad News:
Until I am able to confirm else wise,  anything that you wouldn't burn in
your own fireplace at home cannot be lasered during business hours (ie
Acrylic, plastics...).  We want to keep a good relationship with our
neighbours and so please wait until after 5:30 on weekdays to cut those
items. If a complaint is made that someone is cutting something unpleasant
during business hours I will have to suspend your laser privileges.

Thanks everyone! and Happy Lasering!

Britta

P.S. expect to see billings for the laser cutting soon.