[Lab] Do you like to Volunteer with kids?

Britta Evans-Fenton technical at artengine.ca
Tue Apr 23 16:01:33 EDT 2013

Hi Lab,

Artengine is looking for some volunteers to help out with some kid/youth
programing coming up.

May 4th (Saturday) - 10am-2pm at Ben Franklin Place
The activity on a whole is Laser cutting name tags, similar to what we did
at Maker Faire. We will need some people to help with the cutting, some the
adding in the LED/decorating, and definitely help with the transporting.

May 5th (Sunday) - 1-4pm at M70 Lab
The activity is paper circuitry and squishy circuitry with younger ones.
We need people who know how to solder and are will to teach kids.

If you would like to volunteer for either or both of these events please
send me an email (technical at artengine.ca). As usual, there is a little
volunteer reward (laser cutting time!)

Have a beautiful day,
Britta