[Lab] Arduino code issues

Megan Smith cawsand at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 5 11:22:34 EDT 2013

I have an installation that I need to update the arduino code on. It was drawing from Twitter's RSS and printing onto screens. Twitter have changed their system though. I have managed to pull the feed into Processing, but am having issues getting it back into Arduino so I can print to the screens.

Is there anyone out there willing to sit down with me over an evening or during the weekend to help me get this running again? Maybe we can meet in the ModLab.

Dr. Megan Leigh Smith, BFA MA PhD
@cawsand on twitter
http://www.megansmith.ca
Comité directeur-Nuit Blanche Ottawa/Gatineau-Executive Team
www.nuitblancheottawagatineau.ca