[Lab] Workshop on git?

Mike Gifford mike at openconcept.ca
Tue Sep 25 12:49:11 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

Thought I'd also point out this course on git if folks are interested in a basic introduction:
	http://www.codeschool.com/courses

We've got our own central git repo, but really see how GitHub has shaken up how open source development is done.

There are certainly some issues with it, but it's exciting to see how collaboration has changed from the good old SourceForge days.

Mike

ps.  If anyone knows someone who either knows Drupal or PHP and is looking to be placed in a responsible open source shop, please send them my way.  We'd love to add some more code hackers to our team.
--
Mike Gifford, OpenConcept Consulting Inc.
Free Software for Social Change -> http://openconcept.ca