[Lab] ModLab gathering

Toby Murray murray.toby at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 14:49:35 EDT 2012

Hey guys,

I've been subscribed to the mailing list for a while and it seems like an
incredibly neat group, but I've never interacted in any capacity. Do the
ModLab gathering's or workshops require a membership? Or is that just to
use the equipment in the lab? I have a couple people who are interested in
doing a concurrent 3D printer build next summer of a couple different
models, so I was kind of scoping out the group for that in particular.

Although this question may be answered by previous ones, I studied computer
science in school but have started a more hardware based project that I'd
love some help/guidance with. I guess what I'm wondering if the membership
is to meet and talk, or to use the equipment. Just your standard broke
student, so always looking to cut expenses.

Thanks a lot,
    - Toby Murray