[Lab] The Creative Touch - 4 DAYS left

Richard Guy Briggs rgb at tricolour.net
Mon Oct 15 20:23:38 EDT 2012

Hi ModLabbers,

This is a project proposal by a friend of mine from our music camp.  I
think it will strike a few chords here.  He's pitching a documentary
about how we use our hands, and explores the maker culture.  If you like
it, please support him with your votes.

----- Forwarded message from Richard Burman <richard at rjburman.com> -----