[Lab] which solder paster to get

Michael Ayukawa mike.ayukawa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 15:53:43 EDT 2012

If you are feeling very "DIY", you can apparently make your own rosin flux from pine sap and alcohol.
http://smokedprojects.blogspot.ca/2012/09/diy-solder-flux-from-pine-resin.html

And more on different flux types and the DIY but using commercial rosin:
http://themakersworkbench.com/DIY-Solder-Flux
http://dangerousprototypes.com/docs/Flux,_flux,_flux