[Lab] Mini Maker Fair Kids Table

Kirk Sutherland kirk.sutherland at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 04:51:35 EDT 2012

Mark - Turns out I can't make it Friday as Dad duty calls and my daughter
is too small to bring :P
Henri - I would like to take you up on the offer, just looking for a few
things for that to work out:
1. What time will you be there until? Do you have the lab booked as cutting
the labels might stink like cutting plastic.
2. I emailed both Staples and Avery (thanks for the links Mark!) and asked
for MSDS on their labels. I asked for a response by today, hopefully they
comply! I have found some blogs of people using the labels on an Epilog to
make screens for printing circuit boards but I suppose that doesn't
guaranty that they looked into whats in the labels.

Depending on those things it might work out, are you ok with playing it by
ear?

-Kirk