[Lab] 3D printed piece

James Allanson james.d.allanson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 02:19:10 EST 2012

Hi Franck,

I usually go by 2 values when I'm designing pieces to fit together.
 Usually a tolerance of 0.05mm for a tight fit and 0.1mm for a looser fit.
 So if your need your cylinders to be 4.5mm, try anything from 4.55mm to
4.6mm.

I don't know know the exact specs of the Cupcake, but that minimum detail
size isn't outside the realm of DIY or kit 3D printers.  If you send me
your STL I can pop it into a slicer and let you know how it would turn out.