[Lab] UV measurement

Paul & Andrea Mumby themumbys at gmail.com
Fri May 18 17:02:31 EDT 2012

Something like this will detect UV, but it's an on/off type sensor (no
"measurement")
http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/uv-tron-driver-circuit-c10807-p-640.html?cPath=6

Certain types of phosphors will convert UV to visible light.

Also there are photosensitive papers that will react to UV (turning from
black to white when exposed to UV for example)
such as:
http://www.onlinesciencemall.com/sunart-paper-8x10-uv-sensitive-rayograph-paper-kit.html

Hope that helps :)

- Paul