[Lab] gift boxes

bentfork at gmail.com bentfork at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 16:31:02 EST 2012

I like uline, Fast shipping, too many products:

http://www.uline.ca/Grp_97/Retail-Boxes

They also sell G force sensors, the same kind the mythbusters have
used in the past.  The problem is you need to order 50 of them at a
time, and all I'd ever need is 5-10 max.

http://www.uline.ca/Grp_332/Damage-Indicators

Good luck