[Lab] Logistics

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Tue Jan 17 20:35:06 EST 2012

discount logistics update: :)

I did all the paperwork to import today and all is settled. But I needed a
bigger truck. Nuts, I wish I rented one of those huge trucks. Even the one
I had took a big drink at the gas pump when I returned (without the laser).

I managed to get a hauler to bring the machine for just under 200 bucks.
Some logistical people helped me with that deal because they were very
sympathetic towards me. The shipper that handled it off the boat hooked me
up with this lead.

It was hard for me to pull away from the warehouse. I'd have to be without
it for more days.

But realisticIy I would not get to unbox it for many days so I'll get over
it.