[Lab] Help needed for sound circuit

Marianne Dupont marianne at intempo.ca
Tue Jan 10 14:27:38 EST 2012

Hello Britta, Andrew highly recommends I work with you on this.

** Timeline might be the biggest challenge depending on your availability:
the whole piece is due at the end of January!
I gather you have a day job thee at Argentine. Please let me know what might
be a good time to discuss details, options, etc; perhaps we should meet?
Let me know what's most convenient. I'm downtown and can be quite flexible.

Many thanks!
Marianne