[Lab] Workshop interest?

Andrew Plumb andrew at plumb.org
Sat Feb 25 21:21:00 EST 2012

I don't have an answer as to the content, but browsing through her (not his :-) G+ stream will give you some ideas of what she does:

https://plus.google.com/108076675731922659261/posts

Karma Laboratory is her studio thingy:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/109032019189666931374/posts

Andrew.

On 2012-02-25, at 8:59 AM, Darcy Whyte wrote:

> What is the course content?
>

> On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 11:14 AM, <technical at artengine.ca> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Pearl Chen, who's a developer from Toronto is interested in doing an
> Android/Arduino workshop at M70.  He typically charges $225/$250 for his
> workshops, it runs 6 hours and you get to keep the kits including the
> Arduino ADK.
>
> He needs at least 6 people to be signed up.  Would anyone be interested?
>
> I wondering if we could talk him down the price if people already own the
> kits, and he doesn't need to buy them for us?
>
> Whatcha say?

"The future is already here.  It's just not very evenly distributed" -- William Gibson

Me: http://clothbot.com/wiki/