[Lab] Raspberry Pi

Tom Burns tom.i.burns at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 09:54:10 EST 2012

Ship date for the Raspberry Pi is Feb 20th.

http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/615

I am still planning on doing the bulk order but will be out of town that
day as it's Family Day weekend.  If they offer preorders earlier then we'll
be ok but otherwise is anyone else in a position to be willing to do the
order on Monday?

Thanks
Tom