[Lab] The New Art Festival - ModLab booth?

Mark Stephenson mark.b.stephenson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 10:15:10 EST 2012

Last night I quickly brought up the idea of getting a booth at the New
Art Festival (formerly the Art in the Park) in the Glebe. I thought it
might be fun show off and sell some works from the Lab as well as
build up some more awareness of ArtEngine and the ModLab. Here is the
site for the festival  http://www.newartfestival.ca/about.html

Chime if if your interested, if we have enough interest we can reach
out to the event organizers and see if they would be willing to allow
a group like ours to be in a single booth.

Cheers,
Mark

--
Mark Stephenson