[Lab] christmas light pcb

Andrew O'Malley aomalley at gmail.com
Wed Dec 26 13:19:45 EST 2012

Adafruit does have a new strip that only has one data wire, so perhaps it
is similar:
http://www.adafruit.com/products/1138

Interesting that there doesn't seem to be master controller?  That Adafruit
lights use a microcontroller to send the patterns to pixels, (entering at
the first pixel's DI and shifting out to the next one w/ DO and so on).

Let us know if you manage to control it.

Andrew