[Lab] Illuminated Pin Buttons/Badges

Mark Stephenson mark.b.stephenson at gmail.com
Wed Aug 22 15:48:18 EDT 2012

Hi Linda, I dig the Fab Light. Unfortunately I have no budget, Nuit Blanche
Ottawa projects are all self funded this year so I'm making these on the
cheap.

I've already got a functional prototype badge I created based a project on
Thingverse. It's somewhat similar to your project in that it uses a led
light to illuminate etched acrylic and as a bonus casts off enough extra
light that it will also assist the roving sketch artists as they draw in
the dark.

You should drop by the ModLab sometime and show us your project. It's
always great to see and hear about someone who has taken an idea to market,
mass production and the Dragon's Den!

Cheers,
Mark

--