[Lab] Illuminated Pin Buttons/Badges

Mark Stephenson mark.b.stephenson at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 12:27:39 EDT 2012

Hi, I'm helping with a Nuit Blanche group project, roaming sketch
artists, and would like to give everyone of the artists involved a
button to identify them as part of the project. I've been costing out
standard pin buttons and I've done those before but since this event
is at night I though it would be cooler to have something illuminated.

Does anyone know of a cost effective way to get or make illuminated buttons?

I am investigating glow in the dark buttons but thought I'd ping in
the chance that there is a better cooler option out there.

Thanks,
Mark

--
Mark Stephenson