[Lab] Projector Mounting

John Nicol john_nicol at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 8 12:14:00 EDT 2012

Hi Pascal,

This is only a suggestion and may not do what you want, but I have used Grid
Beams to make platforms and gantries:

http://www.gridbeamers.com/

I have attached a picture of a stand I did using these beams at a recent
trade show.  (I am not sure how the mailing list handles attachments, so
maybe look for a scrubbed HTML attachment to this email and see if the
picture is there.)

I have various lengths of these beams already made up that you can borrow if
you want to try.  I live in Chelsea.

Regards,
John

Hi everyone,

I'm doing an exterior video projection for Nuit Blanche in Ottawa and I
need to build a platform to hold a projector and Blu Ray player that I can
mount on a post. This is going to be installed quite high on the post so it
needs to be solid and reliable. I'm not really a builder but I can have
acces to a wood workshop.
Or if anyone has that kind of equipement that I can rent for Nuit Blanche,
it could be an option.

Thanks a lot!
Pascale