[Lab] Question(s) for the Collective: Pressure sensors

Henri Kuschkowitz henri.kuschkowitz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 08:57:14 EDT 2012

Hey Raj,

That is an idea I had read a while back. I do find this solution simpler though I would have to cut the plywood into smaller pieces to account for the space since I need to capture multiple people walking around  (on the plywood) at the same time.

I think I will test this idea out especially since microswitches are dirt cheap. Will keep you posted.

Thanks a lot guys!
Henri