[Lab] Power Supply Suggestions

Andrew O'Malley aomalley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 13:54:45 EDT 2011

Jonathan,

Hi, you can search power supplies (AC/DC converters) at Digikey.com by
filtering by voltage and power; from my previous experience, you
should be able to find something about the size of a deck of cards for
a fairly reasonable price.

Here's an example that's 4" x 4" x 1", 50W @ 12V for $20:
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=285-1818-ND

Good luck!