[Lab] Power Supply Suggestions

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 07:27:54 EDT 2011

how much are you rgb led? if you use a 12v you will need a supply that
can supply 5 amps Power = voltage * current

I think your best bet would be a small power supply for a computer or
maybe a laptop power cord.  I have a bunch of power cords I can look
in my basemen see if any is good enough

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds