[Lab] arduino popped?

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Mon Sep 12 17:00:20 EDT 2011

I agree with the communal and open aspect of arduino. I'd like to be able to
do projects in both arduino and some other platform that's salable (less
expensive per unit).

I'm a bit up to my eyeballs in Makerfaire for the next few days but I'll get
back on those projects as soon as I return.

actually, I may bring an arduino to hack with in case I get a moment.

Perhaps if I can get somebody to drive for me or something I can plug into
my inverter and work from the car.

That'd be called a "carduino"