[Lab] ModLab roll call for tonight!

Paul & Andrea Mumby themumbys at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 14:58:10 EDT 2011

Unfortunately I once again won't be able to make the meeting :(

Still have all my time tied up in a web project that refuses to end...

But hopefully it's a good meet tonight.

I'm hoping to come by perhaps the next meeting, if all goes well, and bring
along some of my latest projects to talk about. We'll see how things go.

- Paul