[Lab] Laser

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Thu Sep 1 23:48:55 EDT 2011

I don't think the machine minds but if you are using a system such as
Photoshop the problem will be more at your end.

For instance if you made a circle that was 1" and the .001" line width and
then changed it to a 3" circle by stretching it you'd have a couple of
issues. One is that you'd be scaling the line width. The second is that the
raster would scale up into a lower res circle.

With a vector based system you can change the size of the circle and the
line thickness more independently. .