[Lab] ModLab roll call for tonight!

Paul & Andrea Mumby themumbys at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:23:17 EDT 2011

I'm just on the recovery from a nasty bout of pneumonia... So I won't be
coming by (both because it wouldn't be good for recovery, and second because
it's likely best if I choose not to spread the plague).

Unfortunately I likely won't make it to the next meeting either due to an
upcoming surgery... So I likely won't make it back until the end of
November.

- Paul