[Lab] Laser cutter precision

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Thu Oct 13 16:06:36 EDT 2011

It's trial and error. The machine is pretty accurate.

I'd just be concerned if the material (which I dont' know what it is) gives
of gas that's bad for humans or bad for the machine.

Send the material description technical at artengine.ca to see if Britta
already has that material on the green list or not.