[Lab] Settlers of Catan

Paul & Andrea Mumby themumbys at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 15:07:49 EDT 2011

Once it's done by my standards I'll be releasing it all open source.

I don't really have any good pics yet.  And I haven't even started the laser
cut set yet, it's just an idea at this stage.

Also it should be noted that I based my work on the 3d printed ones on the
original set made by Sublime of thingiverse.
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:5755

I used some of his artwork for the 3d bits, but redesigned the main tile
bodies, porting it over to openscad along the way. (and I redesigned several
of the tiles artwork too since I wasn't fond of his design for a couple of
them).

- Paul