[Lab] Settlers of Catan

bentfork at gmail.com bentfork at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 17:34:47 EDT 2011

I cant remember who, but someone at a meeting was showing some very nice 3d
printed settlers of Catan tiles they made.

I found a kickstarter campaign (
http://kickstarter.com/projects/sjbrown/boardcrafting ) where someone has
put together a laser cutable version of the tiles.  I think a mix of the 3d
and laser cutting may be a very interesting solution.

I'm backing the project to get a "copy of the source vector art files" so I
can play around with them on my own.  If there is any interest I'd be more
than happy to let people know when they're ready so we can play with the
laser.