[Lab] Maker Bot Extrusion Issue

Ryan Stec ryanstec at artengine.ca
Sat Nov 19 17:53:00 EST 2011

Yeah, I remembered the tweezer from trying it with you way back, but it
really is in the build platform part where it just creates a puddle. It
really only moves the nozzle make 3 or 4 mm jumps and keeps extruding
during this. it creates a series of ABS donuts essentially.

Should I be looking at the Skienforge settings before the gcode build to
rectifiy perhaps. It seems a bit beyond my knowledge base in there!

cheers
Ryan

--