[Lab] Art engine events

Martin Villemaire mnv_iii at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 18 17:23:54 EST 2011

Google map would be great!

Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2011 13:18:22 -0500
From: mlecha at artengine.ca
To: lab at artengine.ca
CC: mnv_iii at hotmail.com
Subject: re: [Lab] Art engine events

    Hello,

    Tickets can be purchased on the Electric Fields web site at
    www.electricfields.ca. There was some delay accessing the Artengine
    PayPal account in order to place the Buy Now buttons on the site.
    Thankfully this has been resolved.

    I expect that tickets can also be purchased in person from the
    Artengine office at Arts Court if you can catch Remco or Moonsun
    there.

    My understanding is that the Polytectures audio files are still
    being produced, but will be available for download from the Electric
    Fields site, likely shortly before the launch party.

    How do you feel about using Google Maps to mark out the route? Any
    useability suggestions given that you're an Android user?

    Best,

    Michael Lechasseur

            [Lab] Art engine events

            mnv_iii at hotmail.com <mnv_iii at hotmail.com>

            17/11/2011 1:21 PM

            To:
            lab at artengine.ca

    I suppose this email is more for Britta than anything, hut I dint
    know how else to reach her.

    I'd like to participate in the 'swim sound' art engine event. The
    website says that 'tickets are limited, get in quick' but doesn't
    specify where I can buy these tickets.

    As for the polytectures event, where eod I download the map/mp3
     file in order to participate? I won't be able to join the launch
    party.

    Sent from my iAndroid