[Lab] dog-o-mation

Darcy Whyte darcy at siteware.com
Mon Nov 7 13:28:04 EST 2011

I like your single wheel design.

It will put a spin on it which might add some value.

It will be about 1/2 the speed as a double wheel for a given rpm (something
like that), but I don't think we need a lot of range for this sort of
thing. This is a living room wiener dog toy. I guess if we permit it to
spin very fast so they can bring the machine outside.

I'll start with the wiener dog version though.

It doesn't need t be accurate of course. So it might not even need a tube
to guide the ball. Perhaps I'll just have the spinning wheel drop onto the
ball.

I guess we need an arduino, a dc motor driver and one servo control to
release the wheel. Perhaps 2nd motor drive to lift the wheel.

This would then work for all ball sizes.