[Lab] dog-o-mation

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 08:05:10 EST 2011

Also I found the wheel based one were much better and easyer to build
than the sling shot ones.  and since its a tenis ball you probably
don't need much torque in the motor.  as long as it can spin the
wheel.  you want lots of RPM from my experiances.

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds