[Lab] Speech rec for embedded device

Jean-Marc LeBlanc jeanmarc.leblanc at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 13:11:40 EDT 2011

Hey Micheal,
I was under the impression that sphinx was in java so I didn't look
into it much.  looking back at it its java and c so Ill have too look
more into that one.

thanks for the link.

Jean-Marc Le Blanc
---

"Do you pine for the nice days of Minix-1.1, when men were men and
wrote their own device drivers?" Linus Torvalds